BoomerPlus® classes & workshops, Corporate Wellness Matters™ programs, and private individual or group sessions with Amy are available locally, at various locations throughout the U.S. and worldwide via the Web. Contact Amy via our contact page , or call her directly @ 406.546.6922.
- Individual and small group private sessions, both locally in Scottsdale, AZ and throughout the US, North America and Europe, both in-person and via Skype. Contact Amy to arrange.
- Consultations with physicians, physical therapists and other providers, resulting in tailored therapeutic programs for achieving specific treatment outcomes.
- Special Programs, such as Music and Therapy, which are open to adults of any age, senior specific offerings and more.
- Teacher Training for health care professionals, therapists, fitness trainers, care givers- anyone directly involved with caring for others.
- Web-based Training Programs
- BoomerPlus® Store, offering products via both Instant Download and by mail.
- Corporate Wellness Matters™ takes Amy’s unique, proactive fitness and wellness program directly into the corporate setting. She helps corporations get their people healthy and keep them healthy using techniques developed from her experience as a Wall Street executive.
- Corporate Wellness.Institute (coming soon) will add another layer to executive level wellness support. Corporate Wellness.Institute will provide employers with a web based program designed to also help lower health care costs, decrease employee stress and reduce lost time from illness & injuries.
Corporate Wellness programs with Amy are available locally, at various locations throughout the U.S. and worldwide via the Web. Contact Amy via her contact page; call her directly @ 406.546.6922 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a speaker for your group who understands the challenges everyone faces as they age, and is an expert at helping Boomers overcome limitations? Fitness Therapy and Rehabilitation expert Amy Kraft is available for speaking engagements. Her informative but light-hearted presentation engages listeners, giving them knowledge, tools and hope for better lives at every age. Call Amy at 406.546.6922 to schedule.