Chair Yoga for Seniors & Disabled- Yoga Teacher Training
February 15, 2018 - February 18, 2018$795.
Be the first!
Note: Program rescheduled to February 2018. For more information, please contact Amy Kraft at: email@example.com or call 406.546.6922. Thank you.
35 hours of training gets you the skills you need to safely and effectively teach chair yoga to senior and disabled students.
25 Reasons to Learn Chair Yoga from the Senior Yoga Pros
- 76.4 million boomers want to stay fit and enjoy their retirement.
- This group has the money to pay for classes and will attend regularly to class
- One in seven people in the USA are 65 and older
- One in three people doing yoga are over fifty
- Methodology based on scientific research
- Observe, assess and talk to older adults who practice yoga
- Discover the many ways seniors benefit from yoga
- Learn postures for various medical conditions
- Learn how to teach poses
a. Sitting in a chair
b. Standing by a chair
c. Hands on the chair seat
d. Wall poses
e. Pose modifications
f. Unique use of props
- Receive in advance: Age Without Limits – Over 200 Chair and Standing Yoga Poses for Seniors and the Health-Challenged, a 393-page book
- Download: 100-page instructional manual
- Receive in advance: Better Balance For Daily Living video
- Practice teaching with coaching by two well-trained experienced teachers who have been working with seniors for many year.
- Make your classes fun and available to everyone
- Build your confidence in working with older adults and people with health issues
- Learn how to keep your students safe and injury free
- Teach with joy and laughter; make your classes fun
- Bring passion and personal interaction to your teaching
- Create a business that will grow and bring benefits to many appreciative people
- Establish a community of support for those who are alone
- Learn how to market your business and create your own student network
- Improve how you teach all your classes.
- Lunches all four days included in tuition
- Become a certified Senior Yoga Pros Chair Yoga teacher
- 35-hours of Yoga Alliance CEUs