No matter what your age, these tips can help you to feel more aligned and balanced. “Power” gives you more vitality and resilience. When you are physically aligned: standing, sitting, walking, working—even lying in bed—you feel more stable and stronger—more powerful, especially when you integrate your breathing techniques and meditation.
• Feet parallel and hip width apart with bottoms of your feet on the floor (or, if you are seated, use 2 books or blocks to ‘raise the floor’, as long as your knees are below your hips).
• Knees below your hips when seated with your feet parallel, hip width apart.
• Your belly lifted (torso lengthens), keeping your spine straight with its natural curves.
• Your shoulders back with your upper back broad.
• The crown of your head is over your pubis/right between your sitting bones (you know it is correct because you will salivate!)
Next 36 Hour BoomerPlus® training starts July 29th, 2016 in Scottsdale AZ. To register, go to: [button href=”http://boomerplusyoga.com/36-hour-training/” style=”emboss” size=”medium” color=”#4eaf52″ hovercolor=”#b0d695″ textcolor=”#ffffff” texthovercolor=”#ffffff”]36 Hour[/button]